EMOTIONAL HEALING & SPIRITUAL BOOKS
The Fearless Path
Leah Guy believes that disconnection is the root of all fear, and the attempt at letting go causes more problems than it solves. Debunking the myth of detachment and other popular New Age ideologies, she emphasizes that there’s no escapism in emotional healing. Rather, the process is about putting the personal pieces of your heart, mind, and soul back together again. The Fearless Path offers a radical approach that will heal trauma, fear, heartache, and mental and physical health.
Overcoming anxiety, sexual abuse, eating disorders, and addiction using the principles in this book, Leah has spent her life helping others find relief and freedom from personal afflictions.
In The Fearless Path, you will learn:
- Why “letting go” is the worst advice for healing, and how to really move on.
- How to understand the stories your energy system tells about your mind, body, and spirit–and how to rewrite the script.
- How to transform fear and anxiety into love and inner peace.
- Why the law of attraction isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- Find strength and serenity in the midst of a personal storm.